A work in progress...
1. A link posted by the homeopath Dr. Nancy Malik of India. FREE Download 65 books on Homeopathy – Science-based Homeopathy is HERE
2. Dr. Nancy Malik has sent me a link to another great source for information and research about homeopathy. Downloadable Repository of Information on Homeopathy
3. From the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, their Taubman Medical Library Homeopathy Collection There are hundreds of scanned pages of homeopathy books for you to read (or download) by clicking on the link. You can also do a search of the indexed books. You can be occupied for days, perhaps weeks there!
4. I found this Diseases of the nares, larynx and trachea in childhood. Homeopath Thomas Nichol circa 1831 in the Taubman Medical Library mentioned above. There are hundreds of other books by other homeopaths.
5. Veterinary Materia Medica, Therapeutic Repertories and Complete Guide to Dose and Potency in the treatment of pets How to Give Remedies to Pets
6. Homeopathic Medicine At Home: Natural Remedies for Everyday Ailments and Minor Injuries
7. The Family Guide to Homeopathy: Symptoms and Natural Solutions
8. The American homeopath, journalist, writer and speaker Dana Ullman has published many books about homeopathy. They are all available on Amazon HERE Or, you can purchase them, as well as other homeopathic books, tapes, home remedy kits and software directly through Dana's web site HERE
9. In his new book Larry Malerba, D.O. brings thirty years of experience to his refreshing analysis of this 200 year old healing art and science. Dynamic Medicine: The World According to Homeopathy